Heart West Mids - Unmissable Lapland Competition - SeptOct18
Unmissable Lapland with the NDL Group
Heart West Midlands
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Unmissable Lapland with the NDL Group’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17th September 2018 to 14th of October 2018 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.00 on 17th of September 2018 and close at 23.59 on the 14th October 2018.
4. Entrants must answer a multiple choice Christmas themed question for the chance to win.
5. One entrant will be randomly selected from all correct and eligible entries as the winner.
6. The winner will be contacted via telephone to inform them that they have won the prize and how to redeem the holiday.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive a break to Lapland with Unmissable Lapland and the NDL Group. The prize includes:
▪ Return flights for 2 adults and 2 children from Birmingham airport to Kuusamo airport, Finland. Departing from Birmingham on 7th December and returning on 10th December 2018. Luggage is 22kgs per person plus one small holdall (day bag).
▪ Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 3 Nights accommodation at the 4-star Scandic Rukahovi Hotel
▪ Thermal suits, boots and gloves for the duration of the trip
▪ Breakfast and dinner for 2 adults and 2 children for the duration of the stay
▪ Lunch for 2 adults and 2 children included on both activity days
▪ Meet Father Christmas’s reindeer, the huskies and have lunch with the elves
▪ Snowmobiling adventure for 2 adults and 2 children
▪ Private meeting with Father Christmas
▪ Travel insurance
The NDL Group to provide :-
▪ Budget guarantee scheme
▪ Winner liaison and coordination
▪ Detailed destination information
▪ Holidays operated by NDL, ATOL licence number 5475
10. Travel will be on Friday 7th – Monday 10th December 2018 from Birmingham airport. All travellers must be available to travel on these dates.
11. Children must be aged 11 years or younger at the time of travel.
12. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
13. Prize includes all taxes and surcharges.
14. Transfers are not private and will be shared with other passengers.
15. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a superior twin room with extra beds and en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.