Heart Wiltshire - Christmas Stick or Twist
30 November 2018, 10:49 | Updated: 30 November 2018, 10:52
HEART BREAKFAST CHRISTMAS STICK OR TWIST
- 1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Christmas stick or twist’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rdDecember on Heart Wiltshire. The Competition will end on the 24thof December.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- Competition Rounds will take place during Heart Breakfast 06.00 – 10.00, more rounds may be added outside these hours.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word‘Xmas’(the “keyword”) to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- An entrant will be chosen at random from the text entries.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The contestant will automatically win a prize decided by the show producer ahead of the competition round. The contestant then has the choice to Stick or Twist by either keeping the chosen prize or trading it in for a spin of wheel with 12 tiles. If the latter is chosen the contestant will then win the prize randomly selected by the spinning of the wheel.
- The listeners decision to spin the wheel cannot be changed once the wheel is spun, even if the prize is lower in value than their original prize.
- The winner will be told in the phone call if they are successful.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Prizes will change daily and be announced on air.
- Prizes may include third party terms and conditions, such as valid from and to dates, age restrictions, any significant terms will be given out on air.
- All prizes subject to availability, Global reserves the right to substitute any prize to the same value, at its absolute discretion. Please allow up to 28 days of delivery.These terms work alongside Global’s competition rules which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/