Heart Wiltshire - Write Us a Letter
21 September 2017, 11:11 | Updated: 21 September 2017, 11:22
1. The following rules together with Global Radio’s general and competition terms and conditions, which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition apply to the 'Write Us a Letter' radio competition. The "Radio Station" is Heart Wiltshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must post a letter to Ben & Mel, Chiseldon House, Stonehill Green, Westlea, Swindon, SN5 7HB after the 21/09/2017. The letter or package must contain the entrants name, address and any other information they wish to share with Ben & Mel.
4. All letters will be put together in a bag and winners will be randomly selected on air at a date and time chosen by Heart Wiltshire.
5. The competition will continue to run until all prizes have been given out or the presenters decide to end the feature.
6. If the letter chosen does not have a return address then another letter will be chosen.
7. The contents of all letters sent to Ben & Mel may be read out on air, including those which may not win the competition
Entrants must be aged 18 or over Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1. One of 5 Heart Breakfast mugs posted to winning entrants