Heart Wiltshire - Win A Family Ticket To The Roman Baths
Roman Right or Roman Wrong with The Roman Baths
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Roman Right or Roman Wrong’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd March 2018 on Heart Wiltshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word stated on air by the presenter to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line opening and closing times will be given out on air by the presenter.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be randomly-selected from all entrants and called back. While on the call they will be read to statements and must decide which of the facts is true. If they answer correctly they will be taken to air to reveal the answer. If they get it wrong, another caller will be selected until someone gets the answer correct. The winner will be the person who reveals the correct answer on air.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Each daily winner will receive a family pass to the Roman Baths (two adults and up to four children) plus £150 LovetoShop vouchers.
9. The Roman Baths Family Ticket (£46 - Family Entry: 2 adults and up to 4 children) will be valid for 12 months from date of issue. Entry can be on any day apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
10. Children are classed as aged 14 or under and must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over whilst in the vicinity of the Museum. Children shall remain under the control and supervision of a person aged 16 or over at all times. Staff may ask for proof of age before accepting admission.
11. The Roman Baths is unsuitable for children’s buggies, prams or other pushchairs. Baby carriers are provided for young children, subject to availability. Children’s buggies and prams must be left at the Roman Baths reception at your own risk.
12. Full terms of the Roman Baths can be found here: https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/terms
13. The £150 Love To Shop Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
14. The prizes will be sent out via post. Global Radio will require the winners full name and address to be able to send out the prizes. It can take up to 28 days for the winner to receive them.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.