Heart Wiltshire - Wyvern Theatre - Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply Shine and Glow Breakfast promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 5th November 2018 on Heart Wiltshire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must give the correct answer to a multiple choice question on Heart Wiltshire's website from Monday 5th November 2018 to Thursday 6th December.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Heart will randomly select one entrant who answer the question correctly. The winner will then be called by Heart and notified.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive family tickets (2 adults, 2 children) to see Aladdin at The Wyvern Theatre on Tuesday 11th December for the 7pm show and a meet and greet with Adam Woodyatt.
9. The child tickets can be used by people up to the age of 18.
10. Tickets and other prize elements will need to be collected on the day of the chosen performance.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.