Heart Wiltshire - Wyvern Theatre Heart Breakfast Terms & Conditions - November 2018
ALADDIN at Wyvern Theatre Breakfast Promotion
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Guess the Character’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26thto Friday 30thNovember on Heart Wiltshire.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word stated on air (the “keyword”) to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- An entrant will be chosen at random from the text entries.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants will have to answer correctly one music based question based on artists who have covered and sampled songs to create their hits.
- The winner will be told in the phone call if they are successful.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Four tickets to Aladdin at the Wyvern Swindon for Tuesday 11th December 7pm performance.
- Including show programme and soft drinks, at the interval
- There is no cash alternative.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion