Heart Yorkshire: CRUK Tobacco
25 February 2019, 00:01
CRUK Tobacco on March & April
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to CRUK Tobacco radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25th March to 7th April on Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/yorkshire/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 25th March and close at 23.59 on 7th April.
4. Entrants must enter their story following the instructions.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all stories that qualify.
6. Any stories that are not relevant or use any foul/ aggressive language will be disqualified.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 and over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 1x winner will receive the following prize package:
Return travel for 2 people to Skipton
2 nights accommodation at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa
Breakfast for 2 at the hotel restaurant each morning
Cream tea on arrival for 2 people
25-minute Rasul mud experience for 2 people
60-minute spa treatment of winner’s choice for 2 people
9-course tasting menu for 2 people in the Burlington Restaurant one evening
Dinner for 2 people in The Brasserie Restaurant one evening
Full use of wellness and leisure facilities for the duration of the stay (indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, relaxtiin space and lounge, gym and tennis courts)
Prize Terms & Conditions:
10. Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter & Bank Holidays
11. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 200 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 100 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
12. Hotel is classed as a 4* and is based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
13. Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternartive should this be the case.
14. Tasting menu dinner will be on the first night and a £35 dinner allocation will be provided for The Brasserie Restaurant on the second night. Includes 1 bottle of house wine each night.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of the NDL Group’s initial correspondence with them.
16. Global & the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.