Heart Yorkshire: Leeds Playhouse Redevelopment
20 November 2018, 00:00 | Updated: 26 November 2018, 10:30
Leeds Playhouse on Heart Yorkshire, November/December 2018
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at smoothradio.com apply to ‘Leeds Playhouse’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 26th November to Sunday 16th December (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Yorkshire
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Go online to heart.co.uk and and the question on the Leeds Playhouse win page and register their details. Online entry will open at 0000 on 26th November and close at 2359 on 16th December
- One winner will be selected at random from online entries. The winner will be contacted by a member of the Heart Yorkshire team. The winner will have until Friday 4th January at 12 noon to claim their prize or their entry will be deemed void and Heart Yorkshire select a new winner at random.
- 18 years of age or older
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- 4 tickets to a see A Christmas Carol on January 4th 2019 at 7pm
- A name (within word count) on a seat in Leeds Playhouse when it opens in Autumn 2019. In the Quarry or Courtyard theatres.
- Name and message to be approved by Leeds Playhouse
- Leeds playhouse reserve the right to reject any message on the plaque if they view them as inappropriate.
3. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
5. Leeds Playhouse reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, age and residency. The identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Leeds Playhouse.
6. Employees of Leeds Playhouse and their associated companies and contractors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
7. If required, the winner agrees to participate in publicity activities in relation to the prize as reasonably requested by Leeds Playhouse. The winner gives consent for any photographs that are taken as part of those publicity activities to be published on the Leeds Playhouse’s website and on its Twitter and Facebook pages.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Leeds Playhouse shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss) whatsoever (howsoever caused) suffered or sustained by any winner or participant in connection with any prize draw or prize awarded or withdrawn pursuant to these terms and conditions.