On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Zoe Hardman 6am - 10am
16 October 2018, 09:24 | Updated: 21 October 2018, 18:49
Singapore Airlines on Heart Yorkshire & Capital Yorkshire, October & November 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ and https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Singapore Airlines’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 23rd October 2018 to 4th November 2018 on Heart Yorkshire & Capital Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/yorkshire/ or https://www.capitalfm.com/yorkshiresouthwest/ to register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 23rd October 2018 and close at 23.59 on the 4th November 2018.
4. To enter, users will be asked to answer a multi choice question based on the content of the page.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all of the correct entries across both Heart Yorkshire and Capital Yorkshire, the following week of the competition closing date. We will attempt to contact the winner on three occasions, using the telephone and if necessary, email details provided during registration, to confirm they have won and obtain their address for receipt of the prize. If unsuccessful on all three occasions and if we had no response we will select another entrant as the prize winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over and hold a valid UK passport.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize includes return flights in economy for two adults to Houston, USA from Manchester with Singapore Airlines. Taxes are included as part of the prize.
9. Flights are subject to availability in the appropriate booking class and blackout periods apply as follows; 12 – 26 Dec 2018; 12 – 29 April 2019,
10. Travel must be completed by the 31st October 2019
11. Winner must provide a minimum of three months’ notice of preferred travel dates for prize .
12. The prize is restricted to over 18s only and those who are resident in the United Kingdom (including the Channel Islands).
13. The prize does not include any transport. The winner will be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the airport.
14. Travel insurance is not provided but is mandatory for travel.
15. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, travel documents, visa and travel insurance prior to travel.
16. The promoter of this competition is Singapore Airlines, Chiswick Park, Building 11, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YS.
17. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Our decision as to the winner is final. No part of the prize can be booked separately.
18. Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
19. Once ticketed, flights cannot be changed and the prize will be forfeited if not taken.
20. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets
21. No upgrades can be purchased in conjunction with the prize nor can the destination be changed.
22. Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
23. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
25. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned.
26. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
27. The promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
28. Employees of the promoter Singapore Airlines or its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
29. The promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
30. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
31. No purchase necessary
33. This promotion is operated under the rules and regulations of the UK sales and subject to the laws of England.
34. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.