Rita Ora Terms and Conditions
26 April 2019, 17:16 | Updated: 26 April 2019, 17:22
Win with Doncaster Races and Heart Yorkshire, May and June 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Win with Seabrook radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st April 2019 to 21st May 2019 on Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”). 2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit the Heart Angels at a Doncaster Racecourse event, have their photo taken with the Heart photo frame and then post this to their social media with the tags @heartyorkshire @doncasterraces #winwithheart. Entry will open at 00.01 on 1st April and close at Midnight on 21st May.
4. One person will be selected at random from all the photo entries and will be called within 48 hours and informed they have won!
5. Entry is restricted to over 18’s only and proof of identification may be required.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
4x tickets for Rita Ora at Doncaster Races on Saturday June 29th. Travel expenses and hospitality are not included, and for avoidance of doubt there is NO meet and greet with the artist.
Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.