On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
1 August 2019, 12:30 | Updated: 1 August 2019, 12:34
Yorkshire Wildlife Park on Heart Yorkshire August 2019
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Yorkshire Wildlife Park radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 16th August 2019.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to Heart Yorkshire from 4pm on 16th August and text in with the correct answer to the question when prompted to do so.
Entrants must be ages 18 or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person
• Two adult and two child tickets for admission to the park and Rak Su concert on 24th August
• £50 to spend in Safari Café
• £50 to spend in shop at Yorkshire Wildlife Park
• An annual pass to the park for two adults and two children, valid for 364 days from the date of receipt.
• Child tickets are valid for children aged 3-15
Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.