On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Toby Anstis 7pm - 10pm
30 October 2019, 12:02 | Updated: 3 November 2019, 16:36
Dixie & Emma’s Woolpack Christmas Pub Quiz on Heart Yorkshire, Nov 2019
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Yorkshire.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 14.00 on Wednesday 30th Oct, 2019 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 23.00 on Sunday 17th Nov, 2019 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the Closing Time of the competition, 20 eligible winning Entrants will be selected at random from all entries and will be notified w/c 18th November that they have won a pair of tickets each using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. We will make two phone attempts to contact each winner. If the entrant is unavailable on 12th December or fails to respond within 48 hours of the second phone attempt the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another Entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You must enter from a UK mobile.
10. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
11. The winning Entrant’s guest must also meet the eligibility criteria, namely that they are not excluded from entering competitions as per the general CommunicorpUK competition terms and conditions.
12. There are 20 pairs of tickets to be won. Each winner selected at random receives ONE pair of tickets to Dixie & Emma’s Woolpack Christmas Pub Quiz at the Emmerdale Studio Experience in Leeds at 7pm on Thursday 12th December. Entry includes a guided tour of the Emmerdale Studio Experience, entry to the pub quiz and a buffet tea. For avoidance of doubt, the studio tour is limited to the Emmerdale Studio Experience and does not include the ITV studios or Emmerdale outdoor locations.
13. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. Travel not included.
Specific prize terms:
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000.