Following the death of a 10 year old boy after he was misdiagnosed by paramedics, South Western Ambulance Service have made training videos with his parents to stop it happening again.
Take your smoke outside
Smoke at home and your kids will be playing with toys covered in Arsenic, Cyanide and Carbon Monoixde.
That is the warning from health experts, who say opening doors and windows will not get rid of the dangerous chemicals in cigarettes.
New figures show the number of people smoking at home has risen in the South West and a campaign is underway telling parents to take their smoke outside.
The campaign has the backing of mum Jo Shepherd-Ogston, she told Heart she was shocked by how much she didn't know:
You can find out more about the dangerous and what you can do to stop them at www.smokeoutside.co.uk
A mum is remembering her daughter and husband who have died after being swept into sea off Newquay.
Controlled explosions carried out to access car in city centre
18 year old Bristol man convicted of murdering Dolton Powell in Gloucester
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.