I Don't Feel Like Dancin' Scissor Sisters Download 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin'' on iTunes
A fantastic package to enable you to rock to one of the world's biggest bands, chill out afterwards in a luxury hotel, then hit the shops the next day.
The winner will receive:
Visit the Ashton Gate Stadium website
Ashton Gate Stadium
Visit the Hotel du Vin Bristol website
The Sugar House
Narrow Levins Mead
Check back soon to find out when we'll be auctioning this amazing lot on-air.
*calls from BT landlines charged at local rate, other networks and mobiles may be higher. Listen to Heart to find out when lines are open for bidding.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/bristol apply to Have a Heart Auction Items and on air Auction radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 28/02/11 to 4/03/11 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart 96.3 (Bristol)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Call 0845 481 00 88 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. Entrants must call the number above and bid for the item. The winner will be notified upon winning by the presenter. The process will be repeated twice during the week.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. The Auction prize is 2 x tickets to Bon Jovi at Ashton Gate stadium in Bristol on Monday 27th June. Overnight accommodation at Hotel Du Vin in Bristol and £100 to spend at a Bristol Shopping Centre. No other dates/ tickets are available. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize. Any terms and conditions attached to the prize by a third party must be adhered to.