An F1™ Lover’s Dream
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This auction has now closed, CONGRATULATIONS to our winning bidder who won with an incredible bid of £15,000!
This prize is available to listeners across the Heart network of radio stations.
See all the race action with the ultimate trip to the Monaco Grand Prix.
The highest bidder and a friend will be flown to Monaco for a four day ‘trip-of-a-lifetime’ to watch the most iconic F1™ race on the calendar. Courtesy of Senate Grand Prix, you will join the jet set rubbing shoulders with billionaires and millionaires, drinking champagne and fine wines and enjoying gourmet food whilst you watch all the action over the weekend from the best place to be, the world famous Hotel de Paris, Casino Square in Monte Carlo!
You will be flown to Nice with easyJet on Friday 24th May for a three-night stay at the beautiful four star boutique Ellington Hotel in Nice and your experience starts on Friday evening as you are whisked off to Monaco to meet Grand Prix legends David Coulthard, Martin Brundle and Paul di Resta at an exclusive drinks reception in the Winston Churchill Suite (The Presidential Suite) at the top of the Hotel de Paris overlooking the stunning vistas of Monaco, the racetrack and the sea. Don’t forget your camera and have your picture taken with the drivers! After drinks you will transfer to the Café de Paris on Casino Square for dinner and enjoy the evening observing the spectacle that is ‘Monaco’ and being seen in the ‘place to be’ in town! Life never stops in Monaco, so you can make your way back to your hotel whenever you are ready, or party all night! The Senate Grand Prix Concierge Service is available to arrange whatever you need.
On Saturday morning, you will be collected from your hotel and taken to the Hotel de Paris where you will have the free use of three of the finest suites in the hotel to watch all the race action throughout the day including qualifying. From the moment you arrive you will be looked after royally with the best views available and with complimentary champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks and gourmet food available throughout the day. To help follow the race there are outdoor giant screens and plasma screens located inside each suite and you will be given ear plugs, souvenir VIP passes with lanyards and race programmes. At the end of the day, transport is provided back to your hotel.
Sunday brings race day when you will be collected from your hotel for an even bigger experience as you sample the heady smell of testosterone, petrol and burning rubber as the World’s best drivers pit themselves against each other in gladiatorial battle on the track. Your day is fully catered with complimentary champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks and gourmet food and your Casino Square multi-access pass gets you into the Casino Square VIP Suite, the Winston Churchill Suite and the trackside Garden Terrace where you can virtually touch the cars as they explode into Casino Square. Transport is provided to take you back to your hotel, where on Monday you get a well deserved rest with a little bit of sightseeing, or whatever takes your fancy, before flying back to the UK courtesy of easyJet.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people at the Monaco Grand Prix on Friday 24th – Monday 27th May 2013, staying at the Ellington Hotel, Nice.
- Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis in a king or twin bed room.
- Flights are from London Gatwick to Nice on 24th May departing at 09:05 (flight 8351) and return from Nice on Monday 27th departing at 18:50 (flight 8354).
- easyJet’s terms and conditions apply.
- Airport transfers in the UK and Nice are not included.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa and valid passport to travel.
- A return transfer from Nice to Monte Carlo is included (Saturday - Sunday only).
- Dinner is included at Café de Paris on Friday 24th May including one bottle of wine.
- On Friday night David Coulthard, Martin Brundle and Paul Di Resta will be in attendance at Hotel de Paris. If one or more of the above is unable to attend, the prize will go ahead with the remaining drivers. The event will still take place if none of the drivers are in attendance.
- Two VIP Casino Square multi-access passes for Saturday and Sunday including full catering.
- Once flights and accommodations have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18. Alcohol can only be consumed by guests over the age of 18.
- At some events wheelchair access may be limited.
- There is no cash alternative and this prize is not permitted to be resold. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.