The Ultimate Wedding Package
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This auction is now CLOSED - congratulations to our winning bidder.
This prize is available to listeners across the entire Heart network of radio stations.
A Beautiful Wedding Followed by a Stunning Caribbean Honeymoon.
Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and Heart is offering you some help planning the wedding of your dreams!
The lucky winners of this amazing prize will start the wedding planning process in style with a luxurious package from the world-renowned department store Harrods. This splendid prize includes a full wedding consultation from the newly launched Weddings by Harrods department; a service which ensures that every aspect of your day is executed with style and elegance. Having been inspired with ideas for your big day, you will be able to make them come to life with £2000 of vouchers to spend in store. And to top it off, you will also be treated to a delicious lunch for two in The Champagne Bar at Harrods.
Whilst in London you and a guest will have the opportunity to relax and unwind with a two-night stay at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge. You will also enjoy a delicious meal at their new Chinese Restaurant Le Chinois Restaurant and Bar on one of your nights there.
What’s more, you’ll also receive a selection of luxurious goodies from various departments within the store. Matching china is a must on every wedding list so we’re giving you a £1000 voucher to spend on beautiful, fine-bone Wedgwood China. On top of that, in preparation for the big day, the bride will receive a beauty consultation from a Laura Mercier make-up artist along with a selection of products. And for the happy couple to wear on their honeymoon, matching dressing gowns by Daniel A Hanson and some classic pieces of jewellery from Tateossian.
And no wedding is complete without the all important flowers, therefore, you will also have a private consultation with a master florist from Moyses Stevens at Harrods who will create a perfect bouquet for your special day. And not to forget the cake - you will have a beautiful wedding cake for 100 guests designed and decorated by The Great Little Cake Company. You’ll attend a personal consultation and cake tasting to discuss everything from flavours and fillings to colours and styles, in order to make a unique, eye catching and tailored creation.
For more inspiration in the lead up to your wedding, you will also receive a year’s subscription to Wedding Magazine – every bride-to-be’s best friend! What’s more, Wedding Magazine will also feature your wedding in the ‘Real Life Weddings’ section on their website!
And it doesn’t stop there! You will be jetting off with KLM - an airline known for their extensive long haul routes - to the beautiful Caribbean island of Aruba for a stunning 7-night honeymoon. With nine miles of pristine beaches, exquisite turquoise seas and colonial Dutch architecture, this island offers a truly delightful Caribbean experience with great weather all year round. You will be picked up at the airport and whisked to the stunning Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive resort for an all-inclusive, luxury holiday. This hotel is a real honeymooner’s dream with all rooms mere footsteps from the breath-taking Druif Beach.
On one evening during your stay, you will be treated to a romantic dinner at the Sunset Beach Restaurant at the hotel’s sister property, Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. And to top off your incredible holiday, you will also get the opportunity to take to the seas on-board a luxury catamaran for a romantic sailing trip with De Palm Tours underneath the beautiful Aruban sunset.
So, if you’re looking to plan a wedding, or know someone who is, don’t miss out on this incredible prize!
This prize has kindly been donated by Harrods, KLM Royal Dutch Airline, Aruba Tourism Authority, Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, Le Chinois Restaurant & Bar, De Palm Tours, Wedding Magazine and The Great Little Cake Company
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The consultation with the Laura Mercier make-up artist, the wedding planning service and champagne lunch are to be taken on dates subject to availability before 31st December 2013.
- The consultation with Moyses Stevens must be used before June 1st 2013.
- The Wedgwood consultation must be taken before 31st October 2013.
- The £2000 vouchers are valid for 2 years.
- The wedding bouquet is up to the value of £80
- If the wedding is a same gender wedding, alternatives of the Tateossian jewellery and the dressing gowns will be available. The Laura Mercier make-over is for a female only, but can be passed to someone else and is not restricted to the bride.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by guests over the age of 18.
- Travel is not included for any visits to Harrods.
- Free delivery of vouchers & items is included within London/the M25. Delivery to other addresses can be arranged at the winner’s expense. Alternatively items can be collected from our offices in London’s Leicester Square.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged for other items.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
- A two night stay for 2 people at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, 17 Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X 9NU for a weekend stay before the end of 2013 subject to availability.
- Valid until June 2014.
- The Great Little Cake Company is located at 54 Manor Dr, London, Whetstone N20 0DU
Most allergies will be accommodated apart from egg allergies.
Consultation must be booked at least 2 months in advance of the wedding date.
- For weddings in August 2013, a fully decorated dummy cake will be made and cutting cakes will be provided.
- Cake for 100 portions and the maximum value of package is £1000.
- Complimentary delivery and set up of the cake within approximately 50 miles of central London. For all other destinations, delivery charges will apply.
- Cake stand, knife, table decorations, fresh fruit/flowers not included.
- This prize includes one year's subscription to Wedding magazine (bi-monthly – six issues in total), and must be redeemed within 1 month of the auction.
- UK residents only.
Honeymoon & Flights:
- The honeymoon is for 2 people for 7 nights at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive and can be taken between April 15th – 15th December 2013 and April 15th to June 15th 2014, subject to availability.
- Return economy class flights are from London Heathrow via Amsterdam with KLM Royal Dutch Airline.
- Flights are for two people. An adult must accompany any child or infant.
- Return transfers in Aruba are included.
- Transfers in the UK not included.
- Accommodation and flights must be booked before 31st December 2013 and are subject to availability - no change of destination will be permitted.
- Flights are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.
- Travel insurance not included.
- Accommodation is in a double room and at least one guest in each room must be over the age of 18.
- All meals and drinks are included in Aruba.
- Additional services such as golf, spa treatments and internet are not included.
- Prize is non-transferable/non-exchangeable once tickets have been issued - No date changes will be accepted after the booking has been made.
- Once flights and accommodation has been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa to travel.
- One of the winners must be over the age of 18. Both should have a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.