See Michael Bublé in Dublin!
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This auction is now CLOSED. Congratulations to Ian Burberry who won this auction with a bid of £2,500.
This prize is available to listeners across the entire network of Heart Stations .
See Michael Buble perform in Dublin!
If Michael Bublé is always on your mind then this is the auction lot for you!
This prize has ‘Everything’ a Michael Bublé fan could ever want. We will whisk you and your lucky guest to Dublin with Aer Lingus , to see Michael Bublé, perform at the 02 Dublin in July 2013. One of the world’s most loved and multi-award winning artists, his sold out Crazy Love gig is set to be a real show-stopper!
Whilst in Dublin you’ll spend three nights at the luxurious, 5 star Dylan Hotel in Dublin’s plush South City Centre. The Dylan Hotel is a contemporary haven of style and comfort which you will enjoy in your luxury room. It really is the perfect urban retreat just ten minutes’ walk from the heart of Dublin’s shopping street, Grafton St.
Following this incredible trip to Dublin you definitely won’t want to go ‘Home’!
Term and Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people to see Michael Bublé at Dublin’s 02 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Republic Of Ireland in July 2013.
- Accommodation is for 3 nights (14th, 15th, 16th July) at the Dylan Hotel in a Luxury Room with Queen Bed for 2 people on B&B basis.
- Flights are Aer Lingus London Heathrow to Dublin and tickets will be issued by e-mail (out 14th July, in 17th July).
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa to travel and a valid passport.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to choose specific flights & dates or to change schedule at short notice. 4 weeks booking notice applies.
- Transfers are not included.
- Once flights and accommodations have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- Prize cannot be resold. There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
We require a prize-winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.