Hove, Bognor, Barnham and Worthing services on Monday 24th Oct, then Brighton, Southampton and Hastings by end of the month.
East Surrey: Patients Get Letters Of Apology
More than 1,000 cancer patients have been contacted by a hospital trust over concerns they may have been mistreated.
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust said letters had been sent to 1,200 prostate and bladder cancer patients after a review found 27 people were harmed following treatment by a consultant urologist between 2006 and 2013.
Paul Miller was suspended in December last year and no longer works at the trust. The General Medical Council (GMC) confirmed he is currently unable to treat urological cancer patients pending an investigation.
In a statement, the trust - who have not publicly named Mr Miller - said a panel of experts found 27 patients "came to harm because of the treatment they received under the former trust urologist's care'', including five who have since died.
A further "small number of patients'' were also given treatment below hospital standards - but the panel found they were not harmed as a consequence, it added.
There were no concerns about the care received by the remaining patients, the NHS trust said.
Des Holden, the trust's medical director, said: "On behalf of the trust, I apologise unreservedly for the errors in these patients' treatment. I acknowledge and appreciate that the outcome of the clinical review and the content of the letters will be deeply distressing to our patients and their families and I am very sorry.''
The Royal College of Surgeons was invited into the NHS trust to conduct the clinical review.
Mr Miller also worked at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital in Horley, Surrey.
Its director, John Crisp, said: "Spire suspended Mr Miller in December 2013 as soon as the trust notified us of their investigation into Mr Miller and he has not undertaken any surgery or held clinics at our hospital since.
"We are sorry for any distress this may be causing our patients.''
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust has set up a hotline for patients and their families to talk with a consultant or specialist nurse about their concerns of aspects of their care.
The lines are open Monday to Friday, between 11am-7pm, and the number is 0808 168 7754.
Southern Railway workers stage final day of a 72-hour walkout today in the bitter dispute over the role of conductors, with further industrial action planned.
66-year old Brighton man arrested now on bail. A26 closed for 4hrs on Monday night.
Pictures Of Concourse Due To Officially Open, final works on until 2018
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Here's your chance to find out more about some of the companies currently advertising on Heart
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.