Fire At Primary School Near Bridport

A big fire at a school in Dorset is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Fire crews got to Powerstock Primary near Bridport just before 6.30am on Monday 24th October to find it alight.

They think it started in the IT suite and was an accident but it completely destroyed the school hall.

The school hall was completely destroyed

The primary normally teaches around 50 pupils aged 4-11 years old, but it's currently closed for half term.

Crews left just after 6pm that night.

The school is closed for half term

Lord Sugar, The Apprentice

The Apprentice Fans Spot This HUGE Gaffe During Embarrassing Robot Task

Olly Murs Is Getting The Silent Treatment From Thi

Olly Murs Is Getting The Silent Treatment From This X Factor Judge

Meghan Harry Queen2

Prince Harry's Secret Meet With The Queen Could Be Biggest Engagement Hint Yet!

Scarlett Moffatt Single

Scarlett Moffatt Confirms Heartbreak After Boyfriend Dumps Her On Her Birthday