Roy Woods had been talking on a hands-free phone when he hit Alan Couper outside a golf club last year.
More Weather Warnings For Dorset
A Flood Warning is still in place for the Middle and Lower Stour, particularly from Sturminster Marshall to Christchurch.
Flooding is expected for Farms at Sturminster Marshall, Cowgrove, Shops in Wimborne, Mill Street in Corfe Mullen, Bridge House Hotel in Ferndown, Brecon Close, Ringwood Road, Throop Road in Bournemouth, Barrack Road and Willow Way in Christchurch this evening.
Immediate action required.
Water levels in the lower Stour from Sturminster Marshall to Christchurch are rising and more rainfall is expected.
- Act now to protect yourself and your property.
- If it's safe to do so, block doors with flood boards or sandbags and cover airbricks and other ventilation holes.
- If you are caught in a flash flood, get to higher ground. Stay away from flood water and don't take risks.
- Move family, pets and valuables to a safe place.
- Keep a flood kit ready including a torch, batteries, fully charged mobile phone, warm clothes, water, food and any prescription medicines you may need.
- If it's safe, make sure your neighbours are aware of the situation and offer help to anyone who may need it.
- Avoid walking, cycling or driving through flood water.
- Turn off gas, electricity and water if your property is about to flood. Never touch an electrical switch if you are standing in water.
- Call Floodline on 0845 988 1188 for up-to-date flooding information.
- Keep an eye on local water levels and weather conditions.
The Environment Agency website contains details of river level and flooding information and can be accessed at www.environment-agency.gov.uk .
Rainfall in the UK was almost double what forecasters would expect for April, and a lot of that affected us here in the south.
Men are less likely to talk than women with 54% of women having had a conversation compared to 37% of men.
Theresa May has now signed a letter to trigger Article 50, the start of the official process to leave the EU.
Three-month-old Julian Hinz was found seriously injured at a flat in Carysfort Road in Boscombe, and died in hospital.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.