South Central Ambulance Service hopes it'll help save lives, of people suffering cardiac arrest.
Bournemouth Mum Died From Cannabis Poisoning
It's thought a mum-of-three from Bournemouth has become the first woman in the country to die from cannabis poisoning.
An inquest heard 31-year-old Gemma Moss from Boscombe collapsed in her bedroom after smoking a cannabis cigarette last October.
Her mother told the hearing she used the drug to help her sleep.
A coroner recorded a verdict of death by cannabis abuse.
David Raynes, of the National Drug Prevention Alliance, said:
"It is extremely rare and unusual for a coroner to rule death from cannabis abuse.
"In 40 years I have never come across deaths from cannabis alone. There have been cases where it has been combined with other drugs or alcohol.
"It has often been said that cannabis doesn’t cause death. Users usually pass out before they can take enough cannabis to kill them.
"This case serves as a warning that cannabis can cause immense harm."
As the evenings start getting darker, officers are urging riders to use lights and wear reflective clothing.
Isle of Wight Council bosses have overturned a vote by councillors - who had rejected the partnership to secure £900 million of funding.
The busy road's being made two lanes in both directions between Segensworth and Titchfield - it's due to take 18 months.
Recently Played Tracks
On TV: Spookiest Halloween Hits
11am - 12pm
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.