Alexander Worth from Kings Worthy died last year after the supercar he was in hit fencing in North Warnborough.
Women Treated With Oxygen After Fire
Two women have had to be treated with oxygen after a fire at a house in Bournemouth.
Firefighters from Springbourne and Christchurch were called to Shelley Road East, Boscombe, at around 11.30pm yesterday.
The fire, which was in a first floor bedroom was started by a candle that was left unattended in a precarious position.
The two women left the property after thgey were alerted by a smoke alarm and both had suffered from smoke inhalation.
Dorset Fire and Rescue have reminded people to regularly check their smoke alarms are working.
Tests at Horatia House and Leamington House, after the Grenfell fire, revealed a fire risk.
Council Backs Plans To Transform Bournemouth’s Winter Gardens Car Park.
Police say 41 criminals, sending Class A drugs into the city, have been jailed in the last year and a half.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.