Three-month-old Julian Hinz was found seriously injured at a flat in Carysfort Road in Boscombe, and died in hospital.
Women Treated With Oxygen After Fire
Two women have had to be treated with oxygen after a fire at a house in Bournemouth.
Firefighters from Springbourne and Christchurch were called to Shelley Road East, Boscombe, at around 11.30pm yesterday.
The fire, which was in a first floor bedroom was started by a candle that was left unattended in a precarious position.
The two women left the property after thgey were alerted by a smoke alarm and both had suffered from smoke inhalation.
Dorset Fire and Rescue have reminded people to regularly check their smoke alarms are working.
Ralph's feathers don't grow properly, leaving him with bald patches - his old suit had got tatty!
MTR will run the franchise with First Group for seven years from August, taking over from Stagecoach.
A man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Carl Scott.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.