Fire at Luton B&Q

Police are treating the fire at B&Q this morning as suspicious.

Fire-fighters from four appliances were called to the branch in Gypsy Lane at around 4 this morning, after the control room received multiple calls from members of the public who heard at least one propane cylinder explode.

A spokesperson from Bedfordshire and Luton Fire and Rescue Service has been telling Heart that the fire was started next to some acrylic baths.

They then burnt with the heat which caused gas cylinders that are used on BBQs to explode.

The fire involved stock in the grounds of the building and the crews prevented it spreading into the shop itself.

The fire was out by half past five but some fire fighters remained at the scene.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Roberto

7pm - 10pm

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Roberto

On TV: Merry Quiz-mas!

8pm - 10pm

Watch heart TV

  • Zara Larsson LUSH LIFE

    Now

    iTunes

  • Justin Bieber Love Yourself

    20:27

    iTunes

  • Rihanna WORK FT. DRAKE

    20:24

  • Shawn Mendes STITCHES

    20:21

    iTunes

More On Heart