Theresa May has now signed a letter to trigger Article 50, the start of the official process to leave the EU.
Fires On Industrial Estate
Police are looking into whether six separate fires that started on an industrial estate within the space of six hours were all begun deliberately by the same people.
Skips, bins and even a car wash building were damaged by the fires around Billington Road, Chartmoor Road and Eden Way in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, between 11pm on Bank Holiday Monday 29 August 2011 and 5am on Tuesday 30 August.
Police have been patrolling the area and speaking to people to ask if they saw anything suspicious around the time the fires started. While the fires are being treated as suspicious, police say they're keeping an open mind over whether they are linked.
Although no serious damage was caused, the emergency services say things could have been very different if one of the fires had been allowed to get out of hand.
The fires being investigated are:
- 10.56pm: fire in a shed at the Magic Car Wash, Billington Road
- 12.22am: fire involving skip and stack pallets at Mont Blanc, Eden Way
- 12.54am: fire involving two skips at Waterdean Food Stores, Chartmoor Road
- 1.15am: fire involving a wheelie bin which spread to a building at the E-Party Store, Eden Way
- 1.19am: fire involving a skip and bin and wooden canopy near the engine shed of the Leighton Buzzard miniature railway
- 4.49am: another fire outside Magic Car Wash, Billington Road, involving rubbish
BTP Officer Steven Campbell Made Up Fictitious Woman To Belittle Partner
Judge Tells Matthew Sharpe He Can Expect A Life Term
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.