More than 100 people have lost their lives through suicide in prisons in England and Wales so far this year, an all-time record.
East Anglia On Flood Alert
The Environment Agency have issued more updates this afternoon for residents near rivers and coastal areas to be prepared for flooding.
Mid level Flood WARNINGS
- Blythburgh and marshes upstream of A12
- Southwold and surrounding marshes
- Felixstowe Ferry & Bawdsey Quay
- Norfolk Coast at Walcott, from Sea View and Watch House Lane in Keswick to Horizon View in Ostend
- River Yare - Riverside properties including Cantley, Brundall and Reedham
- Tidal River Bure from Scare Gap to Acle Bridge
- Waveney - Isolated low lying properties along the tidal River Waveney
Low level Flood ALERTS
- Norfolk Coast at Great Yarmouth
- The Suffolk Coast at Southwold
- The Suffolk Coast from Lowestoft to Bawdsey
- The Suffolk and Essex Coast from Felixstowe to Clacton including Orwell and Stour Estuaries
- The Tidal Deben Estuary
- Tidal River Yare from Thorpe St Andrew to Breydon Water
- Tidal Rivers Bure from Wroxham Bridge, Ant from Honing and Thurne from Hickling to Breydon Water
- Tidal River Waveney from Ellingham to Breydon Water
- Disruption on Abellio Greater Anglia between Ipswich and Norwich due to fallen tree on the line between Stowmarket and Diss. The tree has damaged the overhead lines, which is causing delays and cancellations.
The survivor of a serious crash in Norfolk has become the face of the Norfolk PCC's new awareness campaign.
The home secretary has signed an order for a man from Suffolk who's wanted in the US on hacking charges to be extradited.
A man's been arrested after woman in her early twenties died on the A11.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.