Tributes have been paid to a man who died during an industrial incident at Besthorpe, near Attleborough, last Monday.
East Anglia On Flood Alert
The Environment Agency have issued more updates this afternoon for residents near rivers and coastal areas to be prepared for flooding.
Mid level Flood WARNINGS
- Blythburgh and marshes upstream of A12
- Southwold and surrounding marshes
- Felixstowe Ferry & Bawdsey Quay
- Norfolk Coast at Walcott, from Sea View and Watch House Lane in Keswick to Horizon View in Ostend
- River Yare - Riverside properties including Cantley, Brundall and Reedham
- Tidal River Bure from Scare Gap to Acle Bridge
- Waveney - Isolated low lying properties along the tidal River Waveney
Low level Flood ALERTS
- Norfolk Coast at Great Yarmouth
- The Suffolk Coast at Southwold
- The Suffolk Coast from Lowestoft to Bawdsey
- The Suffolk and Essex Coast from Felixstowe to Clacton including Orwell and Stour Estuaries
- The Tidal Deben Estuary
- Tidal River Yare from Thorpe St Andrew to Breydon Water
- Tidal Rivers Bure from Wroxham Bridge, Ant from Honing and Thurne from Hickling to Breydon Water
- Tidal River Waveney from Ellingham to Breydon Water
- Disruption on Abellio Greater Anglia between Ipswich and Norwich due to fallen tree on the line between Stowmarket and Diss. The tree has damaged the overhead lines, which is causing delays and cancellations.
Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances that led to the death of a young woman in Great Yarmouth.
Police are appealing for witnesses and asking communities to be vigilant after six burglaries in the west of the county.
Police are investigating after a woman died in Great Yarmouth.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.