Essex's PCC is proposing a 3.25% increase in the Essex Police part of Council Tax.
Essex: More Parks Scoop Green Flag
34 green spaces across Essex and East Hertfordshire here have scooped Green Flags this year.
It means nearly a third of green spaces across the region, that scooped the award for cleanliness and quality, are here.
Check out the list below to see if you're local park is one of the winners:
Borough of Broxbourne
- Barclay Park
- Cheshunt Park Cedars Park
- Cheshunt Cemetery
Castle Point Borough Council
- Woodside Park, Benfleet
Chelmsford City Council
- Admirals Park / Tower Gardens including the adjoining West Park Boleyn Gardens
- Beaulieu Park
- Central Park
- Chelmsford Chancellor Park & Brook End Gardens
- Chelmer Park Compass Gardens & Saltcoats Park
- Coronation Park
- Hylands Estate
- Melbourne Park
- Oaklands Park
Colchester Borough Council
- Castle Park
- High Woods Country Park
Essex County Council
- Belhus Woods Country Park
- Cudmore Grove Country Park
- Danbury Country Park
- Great Notley Country Park,
- HadleighCountry Park
- Thorndon Country Park
- Weald Country Park
Harlow District Council
- Parndon Wood Nature Reserve
- Lee Valley Regional Park Authority
- Gunpowder Park
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Belfairs Park and Nature Reserve
- Chalkwell Park Priory Park
- Southchurch Park
Tendring District Council
- Clacton Seafront & Marine Gardens
- Crescent Garden
- Weeley Crematorium
- Langdon Hills Country Park
Essex one of the top ten places in the country for calls to the RSPCA about organised dog fighting.
Essex's Police and Crime Commissioner is launching a new initiative to prevent youngsters being exploited by gangs.
Abellio selling 40% of the Greater Anglia rail franchise.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.