Mediterranean Medley Cruise
Congratulations to Joanne from Braintree who winning bid was £1900.
It's an absolutely fabulous dream holiday on offer...
A 7-night Thomson Dream Mediterranean Medley cruise for 2 adults departing on 14th May, 11th June, 25th June or 15th October 2011, full board accommodation based on 2 sharing a Deck 4/5 outside cabin, return flights for two from your nearest UK airport Gatwick, Bournemouth, Luton, Birmingham, Manchester – subject to availability – with in-flight meals and transfers to and from the ship, tips and port taxes. Itinerary: Mediterranean Medley – Fly Palma, visit Genoa, Livorno for Florence & Pisa), Corsica, Sete, Barcelona, Fly Palma UK
Great destinations. Good food. And a fun and friendly atmosphere. That’s what Thomson Cruises are all about. It’s the relaxing way to see the world. To celebrate Have a Heart Appeal week, you could be bidding for a 7-night cruise for two on their flagship, Thomson Dream. On their Mediterranean Medley cruise, you’ll wake up to a new destination every day. Highlights include Barcelona, Florence and Pisa.
See the Thomson Mediterranean Medley website
Thomson Dream is Thomson’s biggest ship yet . In fact, it’s 30% more spacious than most other ships in its class. And not only does it give you more room, it’s more stylish, too. Take the cabins, for example. As well as being the biggest in the fleet, they come with interior-designed good looks – think neutral colours accented by bold feature walls. In the shared spaces, meanwhile, it’s got all the hallmarks of a classic Thomson ship. That means large bars made for mingling and cosy corners perfect for a nightcap. Plus, there are four restaurants offering everything from 24-hour buffets to tasty à la carte dishes. As for extras, you’ll find two swimming pools, including one which has a retractable roof. Last but not least is the theatre. Spread over two storeys, with a mix of chairs, booths and seats for two, it’s like a little slice of the West End at sea.
Listen out on Friday 4th March between 8am-9am for your chance to bid on this auction lot
*calls from BT landlines charged at local rate, other networks and mobiles may be higher. Listen to Heart to find out when lines are open for bidding.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The lot includes: A 7-night Thomson Dream cruise for 2 adults departing on 14th May, 11th June, 25th June or 15th October 2011,, full board accommodation based on 2 sharing a 4/5 outside cabin, return flights for two from your nearest UK airport – Gatwick, Bournemouth, Luton, Birmingham, Manchester - subject to availability – with in-flight meals and transfers to and from the ship, tips and port taxes. The cruise holiday lot doesn’t include pre-bookable cabin service; travel insurance, visas, personal expenses, spending money, or any onboard spend not offered as part of the standard package.
2. Entrants must hold a valid passport.
3. Prior to departure, we advise the winner to purchase comprehensive travel insurance and have any relevant inoculations.
4. Auction is open to UK residents over 18 except employees or immediate families of TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies or Global Radio.
6. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. There is one 7-night cruise prize to be won, provided by Thomson Cruises – a trading name of TUI UK Limited, a member of the TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies, registered in England and Wales under number 2830117 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL.
10. The winner, as a condition of receiving the prize may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.