Following the death of a 10 year old boy after he was misdiagnosed by paramedics, South Western Ambulance Service have made training videos with his parents to stop it happening again.
Three severe flood warnings remain in place overnight along the River Severn.
The Met office have issued a yellow warning of heavy rain and strong winds across Gloucestershire.
See a full detailed weather forecast HERE:
If you are affected by flooding the advice from the Environment Agency is:
- If it's safe to do so, block doors with flood boards or sandbags and cover airbricks and other ventilation holes.
- Move family, pets and valuables to a safe place.
- Keep a flood kit ready including a torch, batteries, fully charged mobile phone, warm clothes, water, food and any prescription medicines you may need.
- If it's safe, make sure your neighbours are aware of the situation and offer help to anyone who may need it.
- Avoid walking, cycling or driving through flood water.
- Turn off gas, electricity and water if your property is about to flood.
- Never touch an electrical switch if you are standing in water.
Call Floodline on 0845 988 1188 for up-to-date flooding information.
The Environment Agency website contains details of river level and flooding information and can be accessed at www.environment-agency.gov.uk
More local news ...
Kingsurf instructor Pete Abell proposes as he rides the Severn Bore with girlfriend
Work starts on improving the traffic flow around one of Gloucestershire's busiest roundabouts
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.