Letter from Santa
Christmas is coming, and Santa wants to make it a special one for a child in your life, whilst making a difference to a child you’ll never meet.
LAST CHANCE TODAY! Imagine their excitement when they receive their own personalised Letter from Santa delivered by Rudolph Mail. For a suggested donation of £5 to Have a Heart, Santa will get in touch to wish them a Merry Christmas and send it directly from his home.
PLUS from contacting Santa you could also win a trip to Lapland!
Today is your last chance to request a Letter from Santa . We’ll also enter you into a fantastic competition to win a trip to see Santa at his home in Lapland. This once in a lifetime opportunity includes flights and accommodation for a family of four to see Santa busy at work. (See full terms and conditions below).
Thank you to Thomson Holidays
for kindly donating this holiday.
This year Have a Heart are supporting ChildLine, so whilst making your child's Christmas with a letter, your donation will help ChildLine answer calls from children who need someone to talk to this festive season. Santa takes great care with his letters to ensure each one is personal. Your child's eyes will light up when they receive it so get yours today...
If you experience any ordering difficulties with Letter from Santa, please call 0845 839 9304 quoting 'Heart' .
Santa image © 2012 Jason Chapman.
Trip to Lapland Terms and Conditions:
Win a trip to Lapland on Heart, October 2012
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities’s general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at [heart.co.uk/terms-conditions]) apply to ‘[Win a trip to Lapland]’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from [23.59 BST 17th October 2012] to [23:59 BST 17 December 2012]. The "Radio Station" is [Heart].
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must [order a Letter from Santa from heart.co.uk/santa]
4. Go online to [heart.co.uk/santa] and register their details. Online entry will open at [23.59] on and close at [23.59] [on each day of the Competition].
5. Everyone who orders a Letter from Santa through the heart.co.uk/santa will qualify for the chance to win the trip to Lapland.
6. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all entries. If the winner cannot be contacted within five days then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. The winner will be announced on the Have a Heart Letter from Santa website page.
7. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who order a Letter from Santa, excluding employees of Global Radio Services Limited, Global Charities and Global Talent Publishing Limited and companies or persons associated with the draw. No donation or payment is necessary.
8. Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
9. Entrants must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months’ further duration and will be responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
10. The prize is a family holiday for two adults and two children (children’s ages must not exceed 11 years on the day of departure) to Lapland including three nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis and flights departing from Gatwick, Birmingham or Manchester. Selected date options will be made available departing in December 2013 subject to tour operator’s availability. At the discretion of Thomson Holidays, details will be made available between 1 and 31 August 2013 and all passengers’ names are to be confirmed at this time and can not be changed after this point. Suits and boots will be provided in the resort. A visit to Santa’s post box is included in the trip. Winners must take out their own travel insurance and transfers are not included. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with the prize.