Meet Jessie J And Lawson
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This prize is available to listeners of Heart Kent.
Get tickets to see Jessie J and Lawson perform at the Sound Island Festival.
Calling all Jessie J and Lawson fans – this is just the prize for you!
We’re offering you and a friend the chance to attend one of the most intimate events of the festival season - Sound Island Festival. On Sunday 28th July, you and a friend will be picked up from your home in Kent and taken to the concert in style in your very own limo!
Then, not only will you get to enjoy the host of amazing performances, but you will also have the exclusive opportunity to head backstage and say hi to the lovely Lawson boys and Jessie J!
The remaining line-up is yet to be announced, but this event is set to be a real showstopper so don’t miss out!
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people at the Sound Island Festival, Quex Park, Park Lane, Birchington, Kent CT7 0BH on Sunday 28th July 2013.
- Return transfers from Kent Postcodes (ME, CT, TN, DA) included.
- Refreshments/accommodation not included.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- At some events wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable.
- The prize is for a fixed number of guests (as detailed in these Ts & Cs).
- All members of Lawson & Jessie J will attend the meet & greet. If one or more members is unable to attend, the prize will go ahead with the remaining artists.
- The artist’s management team and/or other chosen guest may also be present at the event. Filming or photography may be carried out for their purposes.
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.
This prize has now SOLD. CONGRATULATIONS to Fred from Maidstone who bid £2,751!