Men are less likely to talk than women with 54% of women having had a conversation compared to 37% of men.
Man Dies Following Chemical Smell In Flats
A man has died following reports of a chemical smell at a block of flats in south east London.
100 people were forced to leave the building in Kender Street, New Cross, just before 10pm yesterday (January 1st) after firefighters were called to reports of a strong smell coming from a flat on the fourth floor.
Police say plumbing work was being done and the fumes are thought to have come from drain cleaner.
London Fire Brigade say a man, a woman and three children have also been taken to hospital.
The man who died and the second man who is in hospital are believed to have also suffered a possible electric shock.
Metropolitan Police say they are not treating the death as suspicious.
A career in the media and entertainment industry starts here...
A man has been fined £1,800 for flying drones over Parliament, near Buckingham Palace and over football stadiums.
Government to investigate after some restaurants accused of withholding tips
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
9pm - 1am
Text 'HEART' to 82122
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.