Closer Than Close Rosie Gaines Download 'Closer Than Close' on iTunes
The Olympic flame has gone out on day three of the London 2012 Torch Relay.
It was due to a malfunction with a burner on one of the legs in Great Torrington in North Devon but has now been been relit from the main lantern.
Our reporter was told it went out a couple of times before a replacement was used for the broken Torch.
A spokesman for organisers London 2012 confirmed "the Flame went out due to a malfunctioning burner."
"It's not uncommon for a Flame to go out and this can happen for a number of reasons, for example, in extreme winds. We keep the Mother Flame in specially designed miners lanterns so if the Flame does go out for some reason on the Relay we relight it from the source of the Flame."
Day three of the relay, which will deliver the flame to the Olympic Stadium in Stratford for the opening ceremony on July 27th, is travelling 135 miles from Exeter to Taunton with 113 Torchbearers including Olympic triple jumper and LOCOG board member Jonathan Edwards in Ilfracombe & former England cricketer Marcus Trescothick.
It comes as one of the Olympic torchbearers has made 153-THOUSAND pounds by selling her torch on eBay.
Sarah Milner Simonds, from Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset is running through the village of Dunster with it this afternoon, says she needs to check that the bid is genuine but intends to do something worthwhile with the money.