Pledge a Pound
Pledge a Pound for Have a Heart is another really simple way of raising money. You can do it right now, here's how...
All you need to do is print out this form and take it twenty of your friends, family or work colleagues and ask them to pledge £1 to the Have a Heart Appeal. By filling out the Gift Aid information each £1 could be topped up by tax man, making it worth at least £1.25. So just by asking twenty of your friends to just £1 each, you could raise at least £25 for Have a Heart - how good is that?!
And why stop at twenty, print out more forms and challenge your friends to see who can raise the most.
Once you've collected all your money you can get it to us in one of three ways:
- Go to any bank and pay it direct into our Have a Heart account, the details are at the bottom of the page (if you use this method please send us an email to email@example.com letting us know how much you raised together with which bank and branch you paid it into, so that we can send you a thank you).
- You can pay the money into your personal bank account, and then send us a cheque for the same amount to the address at the bottom of the page
- You can pay the money into your personal bank account, and then make an online donation for the same amount by clicking here
Whichever method you choose, don't forget to send your forms to the address at the bottom of the page, so that we can claim the Gift Aid and make your pledges worth even more.
Go on - Pledge a Pound for Have a Heart!
And why not help us raise even more money by promoting Pledge a Pound in your workplace, school or college - click here to download a poster.
Bank Account Details:
- Account Name: Global Charities trading as Have a Heart
- Account Number: 40666084
- Sort Code: 20-05-75
- Reference: HAHA - <<YOUR SURNAME>>
Our address is: Have a Heart Appeal 2011, Global Charities, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA