Get the lowdown on this season's unmissable TV like The Knick, and win Sky TV free for a year
Heart London: The Shard Terms & Conditions
Read the T&Cs for Heart London's The Shard competition
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/london/preview/win-shard-experience/ apply to ‘The Shard’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Thursday 5th July 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart 106.2
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
3. Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the telephone number provided on air (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
5. Five callers will be selected at random. The caller judged to be the most enthusiastic by the production team will be brought to air.
6. The winner will be given 50 seconds to answer five general knowledge questions. A word in each of the questions will be replaced with the word "shard".
7. If the contestant answers five questions correctly within 50 seconds they will be declared the winner.
8. Eligibility: The minimum age requirement is 18. Winners must have a bank account for prize money to be paid into.
9. One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be removed.
• Family of 4 (2 adults 2 children) will win a tour of The Shard between September and November
• Exact timing to be confirmed and agreed by the winner and The Shard – at a mutually agreeable time
• Prize money of £250.00.
• A digital camera
• The management reserves the right to refuse entry.
• Comp entrants must be over 18 years of age
• No alternative prizes will be offered and the prize is non-transferable
• Prize must be redeemed by 30/11/2012
Recently Played Tracks
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.