Police: It Appears Suhaib Mohammed Was Not Intended Victim
Make-Up Mirror Causes House Fire
Sunlight reflecting off a make-up mirror caused a fire at a house in Milton Keynes, Bucks yesterday morning (Wednesday May 25th).
The mirror, which was on a window sill, was deflecting the rays to a nearby cardboard jewellery box, which started to burn.
Firefighters from Broughton Fire Station were called to the house in Babington Close, Middleton.
They ventilated the area to clear away a small amount of smoke and gave fire safety advice.
Watch Manager Andy Gillett from Broughton Fire Sation said: "Fires of this type are rare, as they require so many variables to fall into place, including the angle of the sun and the positioning of the mirror and the combustible item.
"We are advising people to take extra care, particularly with convex and concave shaving or make-up mirrors. Keep them out of contact with direct sunlight, and never put them on window sills."
Milton Keynes Half Marathon - Road Closures
Son Asks Those Responsible For What Happened To His Mum Who Died After Violent Burglary To Look At Themselves
After previously pleading guilty at a court hearing to possessing and making indecent images.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.