Now here's something you can really stick your teeth into.
Alton Towers rollercoaster election
What's the best of the 'Big Five' rides at Alton Towers?
That's what visitors to Alton Towers will be deciding over the summer. Former MP Neil Hamilton and his wife Christine have been helping to launch the Rollercoaster Election.
The pair rode Nemesis, Oblivion, Air, Rita and TH13TEEN before casting a vote for their favourite ride.
The summer long competition will also offer one fan the once in a lifetime opportunity to help design the resorts next big ride due to open in Spring 2013
A Canadian zoo has opened an investigation into the “devastating” drowning of seven of its penguins.
People with £5 notes in their pockets are being urged to check them carefully, in case they could fetch thousands of pounds more.
After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Former Argos security guard elected Gambia president
- This List Shows EVERYONE Who Can See Your ENTIRE Internet History
- Life-size replica 'Titanic' being built in China
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink