The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Alton Towers rollercoaster election
What's the best of the 'Big Five' rides at Alton Towers?
That's what visitors to Alton Towers will be deciding over the summer. Former MP Neil Hamilton and his wife Christine have been helping to launch the Rollercoaster Election.
The pair rode Nemesis, Oblivion, Air, Rita and TH13TEEN before casting a vote for their favourite ride.
The summer long competition will also offer one fan the once in a lifetime opportunity to help design the resorts next big ride due to open in Spring 2013
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs