Take a look at the photos of this truly amazing dress that can fit up to 238 people in its pockets
Ten metre long dress goes on display
Wool creation can fit up to 238 people in the folds of its skirt
The crimson frock, designed by Korean artist Aamu Song, has been made as a an art installation called REDDRESS and is on display at York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London, as part of the London Design Festival.
The frock has been made using 550 metres of Divina wool and spreads out 10 metres in each direction.
The dress can be viewed now until Saturday 23d.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica