Take a look at the photos of this truly amazing dress that can fit up to 238 people in its pockets
Ten metre long dress goes on display
Wool creation can fit up to 238 people in the folds of its skirt
The crimson frock, designed by Korean artist Aamu Song, has been made as a an art installation called REDDRESS and is on display at York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London, as part of the London Design Festival.
The frock has been made using 550 metres of Divina wool and spreads out 10 metres in each direction.
The dress can be viewed now until Saturday 23d.
A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Plans for thousands of people to float on inflatables down the River Tyne on a "booze cruise" have been criticised by police.
You may have been making tea wrong this whole time! A tea expert is warning people about the perils of this cuppa ruining mistake...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- This Girl Took The Man Who Saved Her From Hurricane Katrina To Her Ball
- The Coat That EVERYBODY Had Last Year Has Had A Revamp!