Take a look at the photos of this truly amazing dress that can fit up to 238 people in its pockets
Ten metre long dress goes on display
Wool creation can fit up to 238 people in the folds of its skirt
The crimson frock, designed by Korean artist Aamu Song, has been made as a an art installation called REDDRESS and is on display at York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London, as part of the London Design Festival.
The frock has been made using 550 metres of Divina wool and spreads out 10 metres in each direction.
The dress can be viewed now until Saturday 23d.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight