Take a look at the photos of this truly amazing dress that can fit up to 238 people in its pockets
Ten metre long dress goes on display
Wool creation can fit up to 238 people in the folds of its skirt
The crimson frock, designed by Korean artist Aamu Song, has been made as a an art installation called REDDRESS and is on display at York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London, as part of the London Design Festival.
The frock has been made using 550 metres of Divina wool and spreads out 10 metres in each direction.
The dress can be viewed now until Saturday 23d.
A Canadian zoo has opened an investigation into the “devastating” drowning of seven of its penguins.
People with £5 notes in their pockets are being urged to check them carefully, in case they could fetch thousands of pounds more.
After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This List Shows EVERYONE Who Can See Your ENTIRE Internet History
- Life-size replica 'Titanic' being built in China
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!