An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
The Heart Nap Challenge
Struggling with your New Year's resolution like me? Well struggle no more! Heart's Nap Challenge is here!
Just follow these simple instructions to help get you through the next 30 days!
|Day 1:||Short 5 minute snooze|
|Day 2:||Nap 10 minutes|
|Day 3:||Nap 15 minutes|
|Day 4:||Nap 20 minutes|
|Day 6:||Nap 25 minutes|
|Day 7:||Nap 30 minutes|
|Day 8:||Nap 35 minutes|
|Day 9:||Nap 40 minutes|
|Day 11:||Nap 45 minutes|
|Day 12:||Nap 50 minutes|
|Day 13:||Nap 55 minutes|
|Day 14:||1 hour nap!!|
|Day 16:||Nap 65 minutes|
|Day 17:||Nap 70 minutes|
|Day 18:||Nap 75 minutes|
|Day 19:||Nap 80 minutes|
|Day 21:||Nap 85 minutes|
|Day 22:||Nap 90 minutes|
|Day 23:||Nap 95 minutes|
|Day 25:||Nap 100 minutes|
|Day 26:||Nap 105 minutes|
|Day 27:||Nap 110 minutes|
|Day 29:||Nap 115 minutes|
|Day 30:||Nap 2 hours!|
Have you got what it takes? Matt x
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!