Get a 200% Welcome Bonus. Deposit £10, get £30 to play! T&C's apply.
Top 10: Biggest Film Shocks
A poll looking at the biggest film shocks of all time has been commissioned to mark the release of Robert Pattinson's film Remember Me on DVD and Blu-Ray.
Here's the top ten:
1. Sixth Sense (1999) - Bruce Willis's character is in fact dead.
2. Psycho (1960) - Norman Bates has dressed as his mother.
3. The Usual Suspects (1995) - Kevin Spacey's character Verbal is actually the villain Keyser Soze.
4. The Empire Strikes Back (1980) - Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.
5. Saw (2004) - Villain Jigsaw is alive and was just pretending to be dead throughout the film.
6. Fight Club (1999) - Ed Norton and Brad Pitt's characters are the same person.
7. The Wicker Man (1973) - Edward Woodward's Sgt Howie has been lured to become a sacrifice.
8. The Others (2001) - Grace Stewart (Nicole Kidman) and family are ghosts.
9. Se7en (1995) - Spacey's John Doe character has set up the plot to engineer his death.
10. Planet Of The Apes (1968) - The setting is planet earth in the future.
Do you agree with the top ten? Have your say below.