Get a 200% Welcome Bonus. Deposit £10, get £30 to play!*
Top 10: Biggest Film Shocks
A poll looking at the biggest film shocks of all time has been commissioned to mark the release of Robert Pattinson's film Remember Me on DVD and Blu-Ray.
Here's the top ten:
1. Sixth Sense (1999) - Bruce Willis's character is in fact dead.
2. Psycho (1960) - Norman Bates has dressed as his mother.
3. The Usual Suspects (1995) - Kevin Spacey's character Verbal is actually the villain Keyser Soze.
4. The Empire Strikes Back (1980) - Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.
5. Saw (2004) - Villain Jigsaw is alive and was just pretending to be dead throughout the film.
6. Fight Club (1999) - Ed Norton and Brad Pitt's characters are the same person.
7. The Wicker Man (1973) - Edward Woodward's Sgt Howie has been lured to become a sacrifice.
8. The Others (2001) - Grace Stewart (Nicole Kidman) and family are ghosts.
9. Se7en (1995) - Spacey's John Doe character has set up the plot to engineer his death.
10. Planet Of The Apes (1968) - The setting is planet earth in the future.
Do you agree with the top ten? Have your say below.
Top 10 film shocks...
Sanctuary, REN, philosophy plus LOADS more in one beauty box!