Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
The 2012 Olympics begin in exactly two years time.
To mark the date some of the world's best athletes, such as Sir Chris Hoy will be taking part in practice events at the Olympic venues.
A recruitment drive for 70,000 volunteers is also being launched.
Organisers, sponsors and athletes hope the countdown will spur people to plan now for the big event.
But what we want to know is who should light the Olympic flame?
- Spain attacks: Imam had links to 2004 Madrid bomber
- Man arrested after attempted child abduction in Flint
- Finland terror attack: Turku suspect questioned as police raid homes
- Spanish terrorist network: Who are the attackers?
- Julian Cadman: British boy confirmed as being among victims of Barcelona attack