The national child abuse inquiry has suffered a fresh setback after top lawyer Elizabeth Prochaska confirmed she had quit her role.
Operation Cup of Tea
Keep calm and have a cup of tea. That's how over 110,000 people on Facebook plan to tackle the riots.
Created by Sam Pepper the Facebook page reads
"At 8.30 tonight EVERY NIGHT TILL THE RIOTS STOP, gather us in an anti-riot. for this all you need to do is post a picture on this event at 8.30pm having a nice cup of tea at home!
We dont need to riot, and this is how we will show it!
*if your not a fan of tea feel free to post a picture of you drinking any "mugged" drink :)"
The page is already packed with pictures of mugs and messages
Government ministers and stakeholders from the UK, France and China have attended a ceremony to officially agree the £18bn Hinkley Point C nuclear power station.
Police teams searching for clues surrounding the disappearance of Ben Needham have found "areas of decomposition" near the spot where the toddler went missing 25 years ago.
No action will be taken following an investigation into accusations former MP Cyril Smith abused boys at a residential school.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- A stream come true: Spotify with karaoke twist launches in Japan
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch Rocks Out In Front Of The WHOLE Royal Albert Hall!
- Serial prankster Vitalii Sediuk ambushes Kim Kardashian in Paris
- Disney reveals plans for live action remake of The Lion King
- Amy Schumer and Justin Bieber 'most dangerous celebrities online'