Five people have been killed and dozens more injured after tornadoes swept through eastern Texas.
Operation Cup of Tea
Keep calm and have a cup of tea. That's how over 110,000 people on Facebook plan to tackle the riots.
Created by Sam Pepper the Facebook page reads
"At 8.30 tonight EVERY NIGHT TILL THE RIOTS STOP, gather us in an anti-riot. for this all you need to do is post a picture on this event at 8.30pm having a nice cup of tea at home!
We dont need to riot, and this is how we will show it!
*if your not a fan of tea feel free to post a picture of you drinking any "mugged" drink :)"
The page is already packed with pictures of mugs and messages
Knobbly and crooked vegetables should not be banished from supermarket shelves simply because they aren't a perfect shape, MPs have said.
A four-year-old boy has died after being hit by a car outside a medical centre in Leeds.
Donald Trump has given himself a pat on the back for his first 100 days in office, hailing his presidential efforts as "very productive".
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- RESPECT! Best Twitter reactions to Joshua victory over Klitschko
- Pope Francis warns North Korea situation 'too hot'
- 'Philip Green Charter': PM vows to protect pensions from 'irresponsible' bosses
- Anthony Joshua beats Klitschko in Wembley thriller
- Kate McCann says she still buys presents for missing daughter Madeleine
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival