Family Statement: "Aiden was such a joy to be around"
Suffolk: Help For People Without Power
Drop in centres have been organised for people in Suffolk who still haven't got power.
In response to a request from UK Power Networks the Joint Emergency Planning Unit is providing a number of Drop In centres at areas where power has been off for a period of time.
Where Are They?
- Grundisburgh Village Green (SCDC) - Eastern Facilities Management Services mobile van
- Long Melford Village Hall (MSDC) - Salvation Army mobile van
- Bromeswell Village Hall (SCDC) - Royal Voluntary Service
You can go from 12.30 – 15.30pm today (30th October)
What Services Will Be On Offer?
- Hot drinks and hot snacks
- Somewhere to sit down and get warm
- A chance to speak with UK Power Network operatives to get the most up to date information
- A member of the emergency planning unit will be on hand to co-ordinate with the voluntary organisations and UK Power Networks.
The £1.5 billion deal will also see new fleet rolled out across the network.
Connor Hibberd Expected To Serve Up To 4 Years In Custody
80 Year-Old Has Dementia Deemed Not Fit To Stand Trial
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Noel Vine
4pm - 7pm
Text 'ANGLIA' to 82122
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.