A motorcyclist has died following a three-vehicle collision on the A12 at Foxhall last night.
Warnings About Norovirus
Our hospitals are asking people to treat sickness bugs at home, not to visit family on wards if they're showing symptoms.
The Norfolk and Norwich have had lots of people coming in with norovirus meaning it's had to shut wards.
The West Suffolk hospital in Bury St Edmunds also had to close one last week but that's now open again.
The NHS have said that anyone with a sickness bug would be better to stay at home, but make sure they look after themselves well.
Dr Bryan Heap, Medical Director at NHS Norfolk, said: “There is no specific treatment for a norovirus infection and you will usually not need to visit a doctor. The best thing to do is remain at home and look after yourself properly.”
The NHS has given these simple steps to follow:
* Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with hot soapy water, but particularly after toilet visits and before eating.
* Don't handle or prepare food for other people until you have been symptom free for a minimum of 48 hours.
* Stay away from work or school until you have been free of symptoms for at least 48 hours.
* Don't visit friends or relatives in hospitals or residential care homes as there is a real risk that you would introduce the infection to the establishment.
* Don't visit your GP surgery or local A&E Unit. Norovirus infection is a self-limiting illness and you will recover naturally without treatment. It is, however, important to take plenty of drinks to replace lost fluids.
Norovirus is actually the name for a group of viruses which cause an upset stomach. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and in some cases a fever, headache, stomach cramps and aching limbs. The symptoms can last for 12 to 60 hours, but most people recover within two days.
If symptoms persist, phone NHS Direct on 0845 46 47, or call your family doctor for advice.
After appearing on TV, the family of missing Clacton man, Nigel Kedar, have issued an appeal.
A man who beat his ex partner to death in Norwich has been jailed for life with a minimum of 24 years.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.