Too Good At Goodbyes Sam Smith Download 'Too Good At Goodbyes' on iTunes
29 March 2010, 10:32
Fire crews had to evacuate homes on Scotts Road after a housefire in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Police say the fire appears to have been caused by a piece of furniture being set alight and pushed up against the property.
A woman had to be taken to Kettering General Hospital suffering with the effects of smoke inhalation. She was later released.
A 28 year old local man was arrested and charged with arson and common assault.
Police say they're satisfied its an isolated incident and isn't linked to any other attacks.
The victim wasn't injured and has been re-housed.