Wedding At MacDonald Hill Valley Hotel
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This prize is available to listeners of Heart North West and Wales.
Win a fabulous wedding for 50 guests at the MacDonald Hill Valley Hotel.
Are you in the process of planning your wedding? Well this is the prize for you!
The winner of this incredible package will win a wedding for 50 guests at the stunning MacDonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf and Spa in Oswestry. The bride and groom will be staying in the beautiful executive suite and will have exclusive use of the Shropshire Suite for the celebrations - enjoying a delicious wedding breakfast in addition to a delightful finger buffet in the evening.
And, to ensure you are relaxed in the lead up to the big day, you will be able to make the most of the hotel’s fabulous facilities. For the bride and her chief bridesmaid, the chance to unwind with a day of luxurious pampering at the spa, with treatments including a mud rasul and back massage for you both. And for the groom and his best man, a round of golf at the resort’s Emerald championship course!
Don’t miss out on this incredible prize!
This prize has kindly be donated by MacDonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf and Spa
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is a wedding for 50 guests at MacDonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf and Spa, Tarporley Rd, Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 4HA on a date before 31st March 2014 subject to availability.
- For weddings with more than 50 guests, the winner will need to pay the excess costs.
- The Shropshire Suite dressing includes all tables, crockery, linen, cutlery, glassware & centrepieces.
- Evening entertainment, drinks reception, flowers etc. can be booked at an additional cost.
- The Executive bedroom includes half a bottle of wine.
- Spa day & round of golf on a date prior to the wedding on a date subject to availability.
- Spa day includes 1x30 minute back massage & 1x30 minute mud rasul per person and full use of facilities.
- Travel is not included.
- Severe dietary requirements may lead to changes to the prize.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by guests over the age of 18.
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.
- Here are the details of the Wedding Breakfast and Evening Buffet -
Roasted plum tomato and smoked paprika soup, herb croutons
Ham hock and parsley terrine, piccalilli, sourdough bread
Smoked John Ross Jr. Aberdeen haddock fish cake
Outdoor reared pork loin steak, apple and cider sauce
Free range corn fed chicken breast, pearl onion and smoked bacon jus
Grilled mackerel fillet with cracked black pepper and lemon sauce
Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, vanilla ice cream
Warm chocolate brownie, vanilla ice cream
Lemon and lime possett with shortbread
Served with salad and a tea and coffee station
Fine selection of farmhouse white & granary finger sandwiches (including v)
Selection of open sandwiches and wraps (including v)
Mini crab cakes with sweet chilli dip
Selection of mini baked quiches (including vegetarian)
Traditional sausage rolls
Spiced potato wedges with sour cream & chive dip (v)
Spicy chicken wings
Roasted Vegetable skewers (v)
Goujons of fish with tartare sauce
Mini vegetable spring rolls, sweet soy dip (v)
Mini baked potatoes with soured cream (v)Chips
This prize has now SOLD. CONGRATULATIONS to Nicola Wood from Borras, who bid £2,250!