Live The Hollywood Dream
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This auction is now CLOSED - Congratulations to Nick Ebdon who won this lot with an amazing bid of £9,700.
This prize is available to listeners across the entire Heart network of radio stations.
Visit Fox Studios in LA in October 2013 and tickets to a premiere and after-show party in London.
You and one other person are going to get the FULL Hollywood experience!
You will be jetting off to LA in October with American Airlines for a 5 night trip to the land of dreams, where you will go on an exclusive VIP tour around the Twentieth Century Fox Studios. This experience isn’t usually accessible to the general public as Fox only open its doors twice a year to selected invited guests. This October, we are offering you and your guest the amazing chance to see behind the scenes, explore the sets and see how films are really made in this legendary studio. This is a real money-can't-buy experience, a must for any film buff.
While there you'll be treated to a private screening of a new Twentieth Century Fox movie in the comfort of a private cinema in the heart of the studios. Then, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for your favourite star as you are treated to a two-course lunch in The Commissary, the favourite spot for actors and directors working in the studios. You will even receive exclusive goodie bags to take home with you.
This star-studded prize doesn’t end there - for two nights, you will be staying at none other than the Andaz West Hollywood Hotel . This legendary hotel is known as the ‘rock and roll hotel’ of L.A (due to its history of being the favourite haunt of such rock royalty as The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin!) For the remaining three nights you will be heading down to the beautiful Santa Monica beach to stay at the stunning DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Santa Monica . Here you can relax in your own private Guest Suite, laze by the pool or grab a cocktail at their famous Jazz Loft Bar.
And if that wasn’t enough, you will also be treated to dinner at The Standard , L.A’s hottest dining spot. Not only does it have a celebrity-studded clientele, but this trendy, 24 hour restaurant has Leonardo Dicaprio and Cameron Diaz as investors.
Worried about having the post L.A blues when you get back to the U.K? Fear not! You will be stepping onto the red carpet at the next Twentieth Century Fox premiere at London’s Leicester Square. Not only will you experience VIP treatment at the premiere, but you will also be able to join the stars at the after-show party! What’s more, DoubleTree by Hilton will host you and a friend at the stylish DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End hotel, where you can get ready for your premiere night out in their glamorous guest room and then put your party feet up at the end of the evening.
This prize is the perfect package for any lover of Hollywood and film, don’t miss out on this exclusive chance to live the ultimate L.A lifestyle!
Terms and Conditions:
Leicester Square Premiere and Hotel:
- This prize is for two people at the next premiere of a 20th Century Fox film at London’s Leicester Square, from March 2013 onwards. Date and film are to be confirmed but will take place Monday – Friday early evening. Winner is not able to choose which film they want to attend.
- One night stay for two people at the DoubleTree Hilton West End on a Bed and Breakfast Basis.
Trip to LA:
- This prize is for two people to go on a private Fox studio tour in October 2013, the exact date of the tour will be confirmed by Fox and can not be changed.
- Accommodation is for two nights for two people in a double or twin room with breakfast included at the Andaz LA. Followed by three nights at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Santa Monica in a Guest Suite.
- Flights are round trip transatlantic from the UK to Los Angeles with American Airlines in Economy Class (and tickets are non-upgradable)
- Airport taxes are not included (approximately £150/person)
- Please note travel is subject to limited availability on restricted inventory at the time of booking. Availability cannot always be guaranteed on dates requested.
- Once 20th Century Fox have confirmed the exact dates in October for the trip, we will provide the winner with details of the flights being offered by AA. The dates and flights offered will be non-negotiable and the winner should be prepared to travel to LA and back any time in the first 3 weeks of October 2013. If the winner is unable to travel on the flights offered no alternative will be offered and the cost of the flights would be the responsibility of the winner. If for any reason AA are unable to offer flights to fit around the required dates for the trip, Make a Wish ® Foundation will cover the cost of flights and taxes up to the value of £1,200 (in total, for the pair). Any additional cost would be paid for by the winner. The airline and departure airport will be confirmed at the time of booking and we cannot guarantee that the winner will be able to travel from their nearest airport or with American Airlines.
- Once flights and accommodations have been booked, the prize cannot be amended
- Airport transfers are available once in the U.S
- Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner before departure for winners with no pre-existing medical conditions. Where these exist the winner will be given an allowance of £25 per person towards their insurance costs
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa and valid passport to travel
Terms and Conditions for both:
- The content of the prize may be subject to change
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18
- Wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable
- Prize cannot be resold
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given
- We require a prizewinner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize
Keane Everybody's Changing
Aloe Blacc Wake Me Up
Miley Cyrus Malibu
Amy Winehouse Valerie