Oxford Private Care
Providing high quality care services for the elderly and dependent individuals.
Setup in 1982, Oxford Private Care is a family-run, independent business which has developed and grown to become a leading care provider in Oxfordshire.
- We are accredited and contracted by Oxfordshire Social and Community Services for many years.
- We work with local doctors, district nurses and other agencies to provide a continuing care service.
- We have over 100 qualified carers who receive regular training and monitoring.
- All our staff are Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) checked before they join us.
- We are members of UKHCA (United Kingdom Home Care Association Ltd) who represent providers of personal care, including nursing care, to people in their own homes.
- We have attained a 3 star excellence standard from CQC (Care Quality Commission) who regulate and inspect all adult social care services in England.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Dan Mills
6am - 10am