On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Win tickets to Lord of the Dance
1.The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition apply to ‘Win Tickets to See Lord of the Dance’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 06:00 Monday 6th February to 23:59 Sunday 19th February 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Oxfordshire.
2.Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 Monday 6th February and close at 23:59 on Sunday 19th February 2012.
4. To enter the competition the Entrant must answer the associated question.
5. The winner will be chosen ant random after the end of the Competition. The winner will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the end of the competition.
6. This competition is only open to people living within the official Heart Oxfordshire transmission area.
7. Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
8. All entrants must be 16 years or older.
9. The prize will consist of a pair of tickets to see ‘Lord of the Dance’ on Friday 30th March at The Oxford New Theatre. there are 5 pairs of tickets available.
10. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
11. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
12. The Oxford new Theatre reserves the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.