Matthew Loder Jailed For 14 Years
Wisbech: ASBO For Homeless Man
A homeless man, described by Cambridgeshire Police as 'a nuisance', has been given an ASBO and banned from Wisbech town centre.
43 year old Aleksandras Liesys [pictured - right] was given the anti-social behaviour order at King's Lynn Magistrates Court last Thursday (15 November).
He was already the subject of a temporary order.
PC Adam Pearce said: "Liesys is a persistent offender and a nuisance to people living in the town.
Despite the best efforts of a number of agencies he has chosen to be a drunken vagrant.
People should be able to go out in Wisbech without seeing drunken and disorderly behaviour and I hope this order helps us achieve that."
The order bans him from:
- Entering Wisbech town centre between 8am and 8pm.
- Having an open container of alcohol in a public place in the area covered by the designated public places order (DPPO), unless in a licensed premises.
- Being drunk in any public place in the DPPO area.
- Swearing or making abusive or threatening comments or gestures in Wisbech.
- Entering or remaining in Norfolk Street, Norwich Street and the Lloyds TSB in North Brink.
If he breaches the two-year order, he faces up to five years in prison.
Funding For New Cambridge, Bedford, MK, and Oxford East-West Rail And Expressway Road
County Authority Formally Votes To Back Regional Devolution Deal
20 Year Jail Terms For Double Murderers Referred To Attorney General
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Dan Gasser
1pm - 5pm
Text 'MUSIC' to 82122
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.