Dates of Importance
Baffle your boyfriend or harass your husband HERE'S our guide to the first two weeks.
The Cup is on for a month, with the group matches over the next two weeks, then semi -finals on Tuesday July 6th , and Wednesday July 7th , the final is on Sunday July 11th .
ENGLAND’S games - England are in Group C, and still have Algeria and Slovenia to play (they drew 1-1 with the USA).
The game against Algeria is on Friday June 18th , kick off at 7:30pm. They’re playing in Cape Town at the Green Point stadium, at £400 million is Cape Town’s most expensive building ever.
At the foot of Table Mountain, concerns were the building would spoil the view of the mountain, changes were made to the plans to stop that.
England’s final group match (and so, could be the most important, in terms of qualifying for the last 16) is against Slovenia on Wednesday June 23rd , kick off at 3pm.
The roof is made up of white petal shaped panels, which are meant to look like a sunflower when viewed from above.
And blah, blah, blah, blah…
to find out if he's telling the truth about Ghana V Denmark GO HERE
If this is simply more than you can bear, there are plenty of non-football related things going on that you can enjoy instead:
GO HERE: check out what's on at the Theatre Royal
- Dinnerladies, Plymouth’s Theatre Royal, til June 19th
- The Graduate, Plymouth’s Drum Theatre, til June 19th
- The Railway Children, Dartmouth’s Flavel, til June 24th
- At the cinema, Sex and the City 2; Killers (released June 16th); Our Family Wedding (released June 18th)
- Witness for the Prosecution, Plymouth’s Theatre Royal, June 21st- 26th
- Bedroom Farce, Plymouth’s Drum Theatre, June 21st- 26th
- Romeo and Juliet, Dartmouth’s Flavel, Wednesday June 23rd only.